| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gillam, Manitoba in June is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 53.7mm (2.1in) of fluid falls during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 17:16 long and the longest day is 17:42 long with an average length of 17:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Gillam, Manitoba June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gillam, Manitoba:
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 639.9 kms (397.6 miles) NNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 453.6 kms (281.9 miles) WNW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) W
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 205 kms (127.4 miles) WSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 673.3 kms (418.4 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 483.1 kms (300.2 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 484.9 kms (301.3 miles) WSW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 681.6 kms (423.5 miles) SSW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 595.9 kms (370.3 miles) S
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 267 kms (165.9 miles) N
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) S
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 637.5 kms (396.1 miles) SE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 620.2 kms (385.4 miles) SSE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) S